Monday, February 12, 2007

Magic Moment #63

Its raining in Delhi. The streets are washed clean, from my vantage point in the balcony I can see the shiney clean tops of yellow autos adding romance to the gray-green day.. Its cold and crisp and slightly foggy; the leaves are bright and new, rustling in the brisk breeze...There are drops of rain clinging to the electricity wires.. and I can see, beyond the busy road and beyond the construction and beyond the buildings, the trees of the ridge slowly turning blue…
The wind is pulling fistfuls of my hair out of the knot I have piled on top of my head, whipping it across my face.. and suddenly I start to shiver, its cold… but I feel… so ALIVE!! :))

9 comments:

Nimpipi said...

I liked it as the msg u sent, and I like it as the post you put up. Seriously good weather though.

Atish said...

wonderful title :).. and u know how i felt abt the post .. keep writing :)

CD said...

when are we getting more like this.... ?? :)

CD said...

oh yes, and pls activate the feeds option in the settings of yr blog..

Wanderer said...

it's the same in gurgaon right now... god bless large glass windows

cathatfished said...

@cd - what drama!! :D i have to bully u to read my blog so dont try to compensate now..
@wanderer - yaaay!! i have my first true-blue reader-i-didnt-have-to-bully!! keep coming back!

kyra said...

is that really delhi you're talking about? oh my god, i just wish i could run back home right now!

Atish said...

look who's getting popular by the day :)

Atish said...

long time no see :(